1. Upon student arrival, student pick up forms are to be given to the classroom teacher who will then send them to the office in a special envelope.
2. The office will record the name of the child being picked up as well as the person who will be signing out the child on our pick up list.
3. Teachers will also record the information on their “dismissal sheet” and use that information to dismiss their students.
4. The primary wing entrance on our lower level is the entrance for
parent pick-ups at dismissal. AM kindergarten children who have brought in a note for pick-up will be signed out and picked up in the main office.
5. Children will be dismissed from their classrooms at 3:20 p.m. to
report to the lower level.
6. Children will report to the three locations as follows according to their last names:
A through F - Blue Room (next to the stairs)
G through P - Hallway near room 2
Q through Z - Hallway near room 3
7. No children will be picked up until 3:25 p.m.
8. Doors to the pick up area will open for adults at 3:25. Parents will enter through Room 2B and proceed to one of the sign out desks that correspond to your last name.
***9. Please have a drivers license or other picture ID ready.***
10. Parents sign the child out.
11. Desk staff member will radio into the assigned room the student will be called to the dismissal room and turned over to the adult signing the child out.
12. At 3:35 pm, remaining children will be brought upstairs.
Parents will be contacted to establish the reason why the student has not been picked-up and they will remain in the Main Office until we have spoken to the guardian.
15. Please keep in mind that our #1 priority is student safety and that parent support and patience is necessary to ensure that each child goes home with the proper adult.
Thank you as always for your support!