B. To further develop
independent work and study skills.
C. To encourage students to
achieve their fullest potential.
D. To further develop
We believe that your child deserves the most positive and safe educational
climate possible for his/her growth, and we know that together we will make the
difference in this process. The plan below outlines the classroom rules for room 206.
Classroom Rules for 206:
1. We follow directions the first time they are given.
2. We are prepared and in our seats when the
3. We speak and act respectfully at all times.
(NO name calling, teasing or cursing)
4. We keep all hands, feet and objects to
(NO throwing, or putting hands/feet on other
5. We follow all SCHOOL RULES as outlined in
the Code of Conduct. (This includes gum chewing)
The mission of the Wappingers Central School District is to empower all of our students with the competencies and confidence to challenge themselves, to pursue their passions, and to realize their potential while growing as responsible members of their community.